From the Principal
St Columba Anglican School is unapologetic in its desire to offer its students the very best education possible. We aim to offer each student the very best educational experience possible - as good or better than any other school in the region or the state.
We do this by ensuring that the concepts of Excellence, Effectiveness and Enterprise are at the heart of all our planning and decision-making.
Some of the things we offer at St Columba include:
- A clear set of Christian values that are evident in both word and action
- Excellent and innovative teaching practices that engage, inspire and support success in all its forms
- A campus that is safe, well maintained and offers the very best educational, cultural and sporting facilities
- A school that is large enough to offer the widest possible range of curriculum choices and co-curricular activities but intimate enough for each student to feel known and valued
- A record of the highest achievement in academic results, sport and the performing arts
- An effective, efficient and responsive communication system that allows parents to be informed of how their child’s education is evolving
St Columba Anglican School is a wonderful place to be, with a dedicated and talented staff. We firmly believe in the teacher/parent partnership and acknowledge that this can only occur through effective communication. Please feel free to talk to your child’s Year Patron or class teachers about any issues, or come in and see us. Our door is always open.
Mr Terry Muldoon, Principal